I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Wednesday 18 May 2016

The new Byronaldo burger at Byron


As of Tuesday 17th May 2016 Byron are releasing a limited edition Byronaldo burger. I got to try this in a preview on Monday and I have to say I much prefer it to the last Bunzilla limited edition burger.

The Byronaldo is a 6oz hamburger with crispy bacon, Freddar cheese, Bovril onions, crispy onions, bread- and- butter pickles, mustard, burger sauce all served in a glazed bun.

I really liked the crispy onions- these were a great edition to a burger and the freddar cheese is my favourite cheese that Byron do. I absolutely loved their Freddar dawg burger which came out last August and it would be very hard to beat that but this one comes pretty close.


The meat was cooked medium and the bun had a lovely glaze on the top, my only disappointment was the bread- and butter pickles. I'm not sure what I was expecting but these sounded exciting and they turned out to be pickles in a some melted butter. I asked the waiter about the bread part but he said it was just a name given to them.

I had the burger with sweet potato fries and onion rings which I have every time I visit Byron and they didn't disappoint.

Overall I give it 8/10- very tasty and worth a trip if you are a burger fan like me

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig