I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 26 March 2016

Current night time skincare routine


Since Christmas I have tried lots of new products and now feel like I can do an updated night time skincare routine telling you all about the products I LOVE. I am so happy with my current routine and feel really confident with my skin which is now glowing for the first time ever (which is no mean feat for those suffering with dry skin I can tell you!)

First step is removing my makeup and for this I have been using the Sephora triple action cleansing water. I alternate between either this or bioderma depending on what I can get my hands on. I use two cotton pads and gently remove my makeup from the day. 
Then I go in with the Oskia renaissance cleansing gel. I have been using this for quite some time now, I really like the gel/oily texture that removes any stubborn makeup and cleanses my skin. I use this every night to make sure that I have super clean skin ready for toning.
Next up I have recently discovered Pixi as a brand and I have to say I am very VERY impressed. If Caroline Hirons works with a brand, you know it is good! I then use the glow tonic on a cotton pad and wipe this over my face and neck. This closes pores and tightens your skin after cleansing and adds a glow with the exfoliating toner. 
For that extra glow, I use the overnight glow serum 3/4 times a week which again exfoliates your skin. This has to be my favourite skincare discovery this year as I wake up with fresh, glowing skin. I can't shout about this product enough. If you suffer from dry/ patchy/ dull skin you MUST try this, it not only changed my skin but also the way makeup sits on my skin too- I love it!
I then finish by moisturising my face with the Origins Ginzing moisturiser. This is a lovely cream that has a slight gel texture to it and smells incredible! 

I also apply the Dr Lipp nipple balm for lips- very odd name but does the job perfectly. I have also been using the Shavata brow strengthening gel after seeing Sam Chapman from Pixiwoo rave about it. I have been using it for about a month now and I can definitely notice a difference in the smaller brow hairs that are finally growing back after too much over plucking as a teenager. Why doesn't anyone warn you?

Have you got a holy grail night time routine?- I would love to know which products you can't do without
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig