I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 28 February 2016

Weekend wind-up: Back to work and missing the sun, Sephora hauls and new moisturiser


This week I'm afraid it's back to work and the cold weather. I am thoroughly missing Spain and my holiday from last week. It's been very cold here in the UK and having sunshine really makes a difference to my mood and outlook. Hopefully it will start warming up soon and we can have the warm weather too.
Whilst I was in Spain I did make a sneaky trip to Sephora and there was a haul post yesterday if you would like to see what I bought. I wish Sephora would come to the UK but it's probably a good thing for my bank account that it doesn't! 
One thing I am really loving from that haul is the Origins GinZing moisturiser. The smell alone is reason enough to try it out. I'm sure this will be making into my February favourites shortly. I would love to know what moisturiser you use- have you got a firm favourite? Especially those with dry skin, I am constantly on the hunt to solve my dry dull skin.

This weekend I am going up north to see my grandparents and to take them out to see a surprise concert. Coming from a musical family where playing in a brass band and being a miner was part of the norm, I took them to see Black Dyke brass band as a birthday surprise, we also went out for dinner. Now that I am slightly older, it is really nice to be able to take my family out and treat them.

I've also been loving the series 'Back in time for the weekend' on BBC in which a family gives up 21st century technology and travels back in time to discover leisure time in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. The Ashby Hawkins family have their home decorated to suit the era and try out all of the games, gadgets and lifestyle of that decade- definitely worth a watch. Next week is the 90s which I'm sure will bring back lots of fun memories- gameboys, arrival of the internet, going to the gym and home makeover shows!

I would love to know what you have been up to- what is your favourite show right now?
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig