I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 23 February 2016

New editions to my Spring wardrobe from Oliver Bonas




Now it is slowly approaching Spring I have been craving some more colour in my wardrobe. As much as I love greys and blacks, I have really missed colour this winter so I decided to pick up this bank holiday jumper in a lovely peachy tone with a ribbed knit effect. I don't know if you are like me but when I'm looking at clothes I feel them as I walk past and this one stopped me in my tracks. It is sooooo soft! This looks great with a pair of skinny jeans and a floral scarf or even tucked into a little skirt. I'm not sure it is bare leg weather yet but we're getting there!


I also purchased this cloud 9 jumper. I saw this on the website as I really liked the contrast collar and trim and the soft siloutte/bat wing style cut. This really doesn't look good on the hanger but once you try it on it is very flattering. I love this muted blue colour- again perfect with jeans or a statement necklace to dress it up.

What have been your new purchases recently- have you got a new favourite item in your wardrobe?

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig