I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 12 January 2016

New fragrances that I am in love with


For Christmas, I was lucky enough to get two new perfumes under the Christmas tree. These have become my firm favourites over the last few weeks and I can recommend them both!

First up we have Valentino Donna Eau de perfum. This ranges between £49-97 depending on size. Escentual currently have 20% off everything with the code escentual20 until 19th January. This is sweeter than I usually go for but I really love it! I find it quite difficult to describe scents but according to the notes it contains bergamot, Bulgarian rose, iris, patchouli, leather and vanilla. If I was to compare this to other scents I own- it smells similar to the la prairie midnight rain (this also contains vanilla and patchouli). It lasts really well and comes in a lovely bottle! You may even find a deal with a Christmas gift set in the sale if you are lucky!

Next is a fragrance that I have wanted for ages. Every time I go past a Jo Mallone counter I always spray this. It's the scent wood sage and sea salt. Now the price of this is steep ranging from £42 (30ml) to £85 (100ml) but it is beautiful. This contains sage, sea salt and ambrette seeds and reminds me of being at the sea. It is fresh whilst still having a woody scent. Next time you are by a counter- why not go any try it out!

Did you get any new fragrances for Christmas?

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig