I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 13 December 2015

Weekend windup: Getting ill, new palette and the best cream ever for dry skin!


This week has been busy and it's come to that time of year when I ALWAYS get ill! I went to the doctors on friday and I am now on antibiotics for tonsillitis. Let's hope it's all gone and I feel better for Christmas! It has been a very quiet week socially, I even missed my work Christmas party as I was in bed all day Friday. I'm feeling quite glad that I have been on top of my Christmas shopping otherwise I would be starting to panic!

There have been two blog posts up this week. The first was a review of a new Morphe palette that I got from Beautybay.com. I have to say that I am very impressed so far. You can take a look at the swatches and full thoughts here.

Next is a product that I can't recommend enough if you suffer with dry skin like me in the winter. The best part is it's only £7.79. Now I'm surprised this hasn't been discovered in the blogging world as it beats EVERYTHING I've tried including lots of expensive serums/moisturisers. You can read my blog post all about Eumocream here.

I'm hoping I feel a lot better soon so I can enjoy the festivities! What have you been doing this week- I would love to hear from you! How's the Christmas shopping going?

Thanks for reading

Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig