I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 12 December 2015

The BEST product ever for dry skin in the winter (it's even from the drugstore!)


I'm really excited to tell you about this product because it beats everything else I have tried for dry skin (and I've tried a lot!). This include kiels midnight recovery, estee lauder advanced night repair, Clarins hydra quench range, Charlotte Tilbury magic cream... the list goes on!

Now, I really do suffer with dry skin- especially in the winter time. I get dry patches on my cheeks and around my mouth which look almost scaly (I know, attractive right!). This means my makeup always looks patchy on top and dull.

Until I found this product from Boots. Eumocream is only £7.79 and is a hydrating treatment for dry, sensitive, itchy skin, eczema and dermatitis. It contains 25% w/w glycerol. Now there is one draw back to this- its smell. It really isn't pleasant as it smells like a nappy cream! But it is definitely worth it. You can use this all over your body/ face and I put this on EVERY evening without fail and my skin feel so good! I don't have any dry patches and it feels like my skin in the summer time. If I forget for a few days I can really tell. The effects are instant the next day when you use it again. I still use the Embryolisse lait-cream each morning before applying my makeup as well but it really is life changing.

If you suffer with dryness I can't recommend this enough!
You can pick it up here and it's currently on buy one get one half price!

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig