I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 8 December 2015

A Review: The Morphe brushes 35W 35 colour warm palette


Now here in the UK, I haven't seen any bloggers/youtubers talk about Morphe as a brand but I keep on seeing these palettes on instagram. On a first quick glance they could be mistaken for MAC. They are obviously have more shadows in the palette but they have the same size shadows and come in the old MAC packaging (no clear lid).
I picked this up for just £15.96 on beautybay.com. I do admit to being quite skeptical of this palette, purely down to the price and not hearing anyone talk about it, so here are my thoughts...

Swatches 
In this palette there are:
14 matte shadows
17 shimmery shades
3 full on shimmery ones
A black glitter

The Verdict
The 17 shimmery shades are very pretty, they have good colour pay off that could be compared to MAC (there I've said it!) They are very creamy and do not have too much fall down. The matte shades are less pigmented and give more of a wash of colour. They can be built up but are more chalky that the shimmery shades. There are 3 shades in this palette than really stand out above the rest (2nd row no. 2&7 and last row no.1) They are so pigmented and shimmery in a good way without the chunks of glitter you often see in cheap eye shadow palettes.

The only down side to these are they are tricky to get hold of in the UK. I find that they are constantly sold out. I am very impressed with this palette, a must have to try if you are on a budget and don't want to splash out on MAC.

Here are a few places to try and get your hands on one!

Have you tried any of the Morphe palettes? What about their brushes?

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx




Share:

2 comments

  1. I was also quite interested in this. I've heard Kathleen Lights on Youtube talk about how great these palettes are!

    ReplyDelete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig