I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 8 November 2015

Weekend windup: Elf the musical, feel unique haul and rubbish weather!


This week has been much quieter than last week, I've been staying in a lot more as the weather as been so rubbish! It's cold, miserable and dark so early!
I did however venture out to see Elf the Musical on press night on Thursday. There were a lot of celebs there including Cheryl Fernandez Versini who was there to support Kimberley Walsh who plays the character Jovie in the show. There was then an after party in Hamley's toy shop!
I thoroughly enjoyed the show, the set was brilliant and Elf (played by Ben Forster) was 5* The band was also brilliant conducted by Stuart Morley.
If you can grab some cheaper tickets- I would recommend going to see it! You can still pick up single £30 tickets or if you want to sit all together you are looking at £62.50+ You can book tickets here.

I also make a feel unique purchase so I could get the free gift! See my blog post all about it here. You get so many lovely things in the goody bag if you spend £100. There will be a lots of reviews coming your way about what I bought next week! Including Tanya Burr's Christmas collection and the Nars/Steven Klein collaboration.

I hope you had a lovely week
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig