I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 1 November 2015

Weekend wind-up: Birthday celebrations, spa retreat and Halloween!


This week has been a very busy one, but thoroughly enjoyable! I started off the week with my birthday tea party which I hosted at home with my close friends. I made cupcakes, puff pastry pesto swirls, sandwiches and we washed it all down with a glass or two of prosecco! It's definitely been a week revolving around eating lots of lovely food. On Monday evening I went out to Mem and Laz in Angel, Islington, which is a turkish/greek restaurant. This is one of my favourite and does such tasty food, I definitely recommend it if you are in London and are looking for an affordable yet scrumptious dinner!

I was then treated to a surprise lunch on Tuesday by my boyfriend at Simpsons on the Strand. It was very posh and very delicious! I had fish cakes with a poached egg and a lovely sauce for starter, Stuffed pork tenderloin for main and white wine jelly for desert! He definitely won lots of brownie points on this one!

I then went to a spa on Thursday with one of my best friends at Belton Woods in Grantham. We got a deal on Spabreaks.com and for £79 we had Bed, breakfast, dinner, full use of the spa facilities AND a choice between a facial or manicure. It was incredible. My facial was amazing, the spa used Espa products which I am definitely going to be looking into further. My skin was soon soft and radiant when I came out!

As I am writing this post, I am about to get ready for a halloween house party. I have decided to go as a dead pirate- you can see the costume I picked here!

I hope you have had a lovely week, I wish that all weeks were as fun as this one! Please let me know about your halloween clelebrations

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig