I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 26 November 2015

Two Zoeva palettes that should be on your Christmas list! Plus MAC dupes!


It's getting to that time of year now where people are asking me what I would like for Christmas. As a beauty addict I always find it hard asking for beauty products for Christmas as what I really want usually costs too much money for those on a budget or are too difficult to get hold of if you don't live in London/ shop online (cue Grandparents!)

What I love about these palette are their price. On Beautybay.com you can pick these palettes up for just £15.50 with free 2 day tracked delivery. Compare these to Urban decay naked palettes £38 and Mac £65, these are much more affordable for sisters, brothers, grandparents, aunties etc!
First up, the Cocoa Blend palette


This is a lovely palette with 10 shades:4 matte, 6 shimmer. It is the perfect autumn/winter palette with everything you need to create a warm everyday look, smokey eye or a hint of rusty red. The shadows are very good for the price, especially the shimmery shades. There's a lot of dupes in here for Mac shadows. Looking at my MAC Shadows I can see some dupes already:
Bitter start is like MAC Brûlée
Sweeter end is a little darker than MAC Naked lunch
Warm notes in like MAC Cranberry
Subtle blend is like MAC Bronze

Next up we have the Zoeva En Taupe palette

This is for the girls who like a subtle everyday eye look. There are some beautiful muted browns, greys in here with the purple shades that are perfect to smoke up the look for the evening.
This remind me of something www.inthefrow.com would wear.
Again, there are some definite MAC dupes:
Stitch by stitch and MAC Vanilla
Hand made is slightly pinker than MAC Naked lunch
Gallery and MAC quarry
Hour by hour and MAC orb
Sheers & Voiles and MAC Vex (Perfect dupe!)
Outline is actually better than MAC Satin taupe

I know there has been a lot of hype over the Cocoa bled palette from a lot of bloggers but I think the En Taupe palette is even better! There are 6 MAC dupes in here and the palette is so wearable!

Stuck on what to put on your letter to Santa or simply want to treat yourself?
Look no further

Have you tried any of the other Zoeva palettes, I would love to know your thoughts
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig