I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 19 November 2015

My collection is complete! The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit


Ok! Ok! I caved. I waited for ages, I tried not to- but it happened and I can't say I regret it one little bit! I know there has been a lot of comments about the size of these and gram for gram they are over priced compared to the previous palette or individual pans but I don't care- look at it!
Now I don't need to take powders, blushers and bronzers away with me when I travel, this has them all combined.


In this limited edition set you get:
Dim Lit (Included in the ambient lighting palette)
Iridescent light
Diffused light
Mood exposure (Included in the ambient lighting blush palette)
Luminous flush (Included in the ambient lighting blush palette)
Luminous bronze light

So as you can see, I do already have the 2 blushers and 1 of the powders but there are 3 shades not included in the previous trio palettes. Diffused light can be bought separately but iridescent light is only in this palette. The bronzer luminous bronze light can also be bought separately.


It may not be a bargain but I am very pleased I got this palette. If you do want this to add to your collection- I would be quick as it is probably going to sell out fast! 
You can buy it here from Space NK or here from Sephora.

Will you make the splurge?
Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig