I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Sunday 11 October 2015

Weekend- wind-up: Go ape, Michael McIntyre and a Mexican night


This week has been a really fun one. It's a shame they are not all like this. I had my boyfriend's sisters to stay for a few days and we squashed in as many fun things as possible!
Go Ape!
We started by going to Go Ape! I've been to this before but this time they have added some extra sections to the course. It was so much fun. We went on ladders, zipwires, kamikaze swings and along lots of different obstacles that got higher and higher. Even I was a little scared and I'm not afraid of heights! I definitely recommend going with friends or family if you like to adventure, it was a great thing to do together as you could all cheer each other on.
Another wishlist!
If you didn't see my wishlist post you can view it here. There's so many lovely things around at the moment. Especially homeware. I'm finding it hard to choose! I particularly love the hanging photos and the rocking chair. 
Michael McIntyre Happy & Glorious tour
I also went to see Michael McIntyre at the 02 last Sunday. I'm quite fussy when it comes to comedy and Peter Kay and Michael McIntyre are the only ones I really laugh at. I can't say I was disappointed. I was literally crying with laughter. I love his humour as it is based on real life situations that you can relate to which make me really giggle. I thoroughly recommend buying the DVD when it comes out.
Mexican night
I was invited round one of my friends this week for a Mexican night. We had fajitas and tacos and all things mexican. It was such a lovely idea and was a really fun evening. I think I'm going to try this themed idea and host a greek night myself!

I hope you had a lovely week, please let me know what you have been up to!

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig