I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 6 October 2015

.....dreaming of a new bathroom



Recently, I have been thinking about getting my bathroom done. I've always hated the flooring and it's starting to look a little tired. I have a white suite so I'm not sure whether to just change the flooring or to go all out and change the whole bathroom. I'm currently in the stage of online browsing and creating boards of what I like. Here are a few bits that I am loving at the moment:



Here are the tiles that I really like:


All the links for the tiles:
1 2 3 4 5

The bathroom bits:

1 Sink 
2 Tall storage unit
3 Shower screen
4 Mirror cabinet

Which are your favourite tiles?

Thanks for reading

Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig