I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 24 October 2015

A Capsule wardrobe part two: All 32 pieces

Welcome back, here is part two of my capsule wardrobe experiment. Today I would like to show you all of the pieces I have in my wardrobe. Please have a read of the capsule wardrobe part 1 post if you haven't already which goes through what I purchased recently to add to some key pieces to what I already had. I have now been doing this experiment for a couple of weeks and I am really enjoying it. I feel that I always have something to wear and have had a lot of compliments from friends/collegues on the items in my wardrobe.

In my capsule wardrobe there are:
3 coats/jackets
4 chunky jumpers
2 cardigans
1 blazer/duster
5 thin knit jumpers
8 tops
2 skirts
2 dresses
5 jeans
Shoes (kept separate, but these are my most worn shoes)
Total: 32 items

There will be links to everything in the photos below (or similar if they are not available anymore)



I have linked to all of the items you see in the photos:
Black coat (Similar)
Short jacket (Bigger than you expect, swapped for a size s)
Block colour sweater (Bigger than you expect, swapped for a size s)
Skirt
Aztec skirt (similar)
Steve madden boots
Black boots
Black shoes
Nike thea trainers

In my next blog post I am going to start putting these outfits together. Every Saturday you will see a week of outfits for 1 month. Check back next Saturday to see week 1 in outfits

Thanks for reading
Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig