I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 22 September 2015

My top 10 lip products


So here it is, my top 10 favourites. This was a tricky decision to make but I've managed to narrow it down. There are 2 lip liners, 2 lip pencils, a lip stain, a lip balm/shine and 4 lipsticks.
So here we go......


Listed here from left to right:


I think there is a good mixture here from your everyday lip balm tint to a full on red lip. I wear all of these on a regular basis. At the moment I think the Burberry kisses lipstick in blush is my favourite.
Let's see if this changes over the autumn- maybe a few berry shades will make it into my favourites!

Could you name your top 10? I would love to know

Thanks for reading

Katherine
xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig