I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 24 September 2015

Birthday wishlist


Next month it is my birthday so I decided to create a wishlist. My family are always asking me what I would like so this is partly for me (it's so much fun to browse online!) and to give my family a sneaky peek at what I have been looking at!

ASOS oversized scarf £14 (white and grey)
Pepe jeans scarf £12 (blue spot)

Let's face it, anything cushion/bedding related or new in makeup will make it onto this list. I could keep adding and adding to this list!

Have you seen anything that you are dying to have recently?

Thanks for reading

Katherine
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig