I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 17 September 2015

A Review: The Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette


I recently purchased this palette in a haul from Sephora- you can see my blog post haul and swatch here. I've been using this for a few weeks now and I have to say I really like it. Don't get me wrong, I don't got overboard with the Kim K contour but I do like definition for my cheek bones (or lack of!) and to highlight. I really like the highlight shade (top right) and the first two bronzer shades. I use the first one as an overall bronzer and the middle one to contour my cheek bones. I haven't used the lighter shades as much but they do look lovely has a brow highlight and a base for eye shadow. You could also use the shade banana (top middle) as an under eye concealer as it would offset any redness/ purple under the eyes.

L-R Vanilla, Banana sand, Java, Fawn, Havana
The colour pay off it good without too much fall out. The packaging is good too as it is slim and fits into my muji travel make up bag. It is made from a study cardboard with a magnetic closure. The individual shades could also be decanted as they have magnetic bottoms.
I'm sure I didn't really need any more contour/ bronzers but it is a welcome addition to my collection.

Have you tried this palette? What do you think?

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig