I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Tuesday 25 August 2015

My perfect pamper routine


I do love a good pamper night in. Book at the ready, a hot bubbly bath and of course a glass of fizz!
Here are my current favourites for the perfect pamper.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel
Whilst the bath is running, I start by taking off my make up with a Micellar water and then cleanse my face with the Oskia Cleansing Gel. This is a lovely red gel that hydrates your skin whilst removing the last traces of makeup. The perfect start to my evening.
Charlotte Tibury's Goddess skin clay mask
I then use this mask and keep it on for around 20-30 minutes whilst I have a long soak. I'm sure you have heard me rave about this already, but if you haven't you can read my full review here.
The body shop Fuji green tea
For my bath, I have been loving this green tea which you put into the little tea strainer and swirl around your bath. It smells really relaxing and helps me to forget about any worries and troubles from the day.
Aromatic Foaming bath from Neals Yard
Because I love bubbles, I compliment this with the aromatherapy blend of lavender, spanish marjoram and geranium essential oils foaming bath. The scent really goes well with the green tea and leaves your bath bubbly and smelling good enough to eat! (Don't!)
Lush bubble bars
If I want to have an even bubblier bath, I will always go for a lush bubble bar/bath bomb. This is one I have left over from a couple of months ago but there are so many great ones to choose from. I particularly like Granny takes a dip and the comforter.
Ole Henriksen Pure truth youth activating oil
When I can prise myself out of the bath, I take off my face mask using a damp muslin cloth and apply this oil overnight. It really brightens your skin and leaves it feeling nourished and glowing.

...Of course you can't have a pamper without chocolates! Here I have a trio of Ferrero Rocher!

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig