I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 6 August 2015

Family holiday in Normandy


I have just got back from a lovely and a much needed two weeks away in Normandy, France. I went away with my family and we we stayed at Le Columbier near Pont L'Eveque. We have always been on camping holidays since I was little and it is so much more fun when you can explore the surrounding areas and have lots of barbecues, strolls around french markets and of course- sunbathe!
1. The Food
As you can see from the photos, the patisseries were to die for. Not good for your waist line but utterly delicious! We ate paella and lots of fresh fish- it's always a treat visiting the ginormous Leclerc supermarket, I could wonder around for hours!
2. The scenery
We visited lots of beautiful towns around Pont L'Eveque including Hon Fleur, Liseaux and Deauville. The flower arrangements were beautiful everywhere we went- it's a shame it isn't like this in London!
3. The Campsite
We have been to Le Columbier before- it is great for families as there is a Creperie, pool, shower/toilet facilities, wifi (not the best but fine for emails etc), and a fun little barn for kids to hang out in with a pool table, sofas and even a piano. You can bring your own tent/ caravan or rent a tent all equipped.
4. The shopping
You can't forget the shopping! I obviously went to Sephora and the pharmacy to get the much needed bioderma (Watch this space for a sephora haul!) I also picked up some lovely clothing pieces from Promod and some plates/ mugs for my new kitchen. I also found a new make of dolce gusto pods in nesquik- a true tribute to being a kid again.

A lovely restful holiday with some much needed sunshine
Have you been anywhere nice this summer?

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig