I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 8 August 2015

Current favourites


I am a little bit late this month to do a July favourites- I don't know where the time has gone! So here are my current favourites. I've just got back from a lovely two weeks away and these are the products that I have been using the whole time I've been away and have to say I love!

1. The body shop Mojito body butter. 
As you may have seen from a previous post here, I absolutely adore this scent. It was perfect whilst I was away on holiday for moisturising, preserving my tan  and it's fresh, zesty scent was perfect for the hot summer days.
2. Mac Lipstick in Mehr
This was a Lily Pebbles recommendation and I have to say I love it- see below for a swatch. It is the perfect pinky nude which is great everyday but can also double up for night time when you are travelling light.
3. Charlotte Tilbury- Norman Parkinson collaboration Dreamy glow highlighter
Again, I go on and on about how much I love Charlotte Tilbury but this has been on my cheeks constantly since I bought it. It adds the perfect glow for summer without being too shimmery. I have a full review of it here.
4. The new Chanel chance fragrance in Eau Vive
I have been a trusty Chanel eau Tendre fan for a long time now but when this was released I had to go and have a sniff! I think I actually prefer this one. It has a slightly more fruity, summer scent, maybe a little younger than the Eau Tendre and I really like it. Definitely one to try out if you are a Chanel Chance kinda girl.
5. Charlotte tilbury Goddess skin clay mask
Mac Mehr lipstick, Eyeshadow in Chopper,
Charlotte tilbury highlighter
Again, I have raved about this in a review here. This is one of the best masks I have ever used. I suffer with dry skin and it gives me an instant hydration boost and leaves my skin feeling so soft without drying it out at all.
6. Urban decay eyeshadow in Chopper
As you can see from the swatch, it is so glittery and pretty! It lasts all day with the Nars eyeshadow primer and looks great on it's own or with other shadows. It was a great choice for holiday wear as I could pack light and knew it would still be there at the end of the night.

What are your current favourites?

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig