I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 6 July 2015

The new Norman Parkinson collaboration collection with Charlotte tilbury- first impressions


Firstly, apologies that I have been away for a couple of weeks. If you are a regular reader of my blog you may know that I have been getting my kitchen done. There will be before and after pictures shortly when it is completely finished but I have to say I LOVE it!


Last week the Norman Parkinson collection was released and I had to get my hands on a couple of items. In this collection there is:


  • Filmstar Bronze & Glow - Suntan & Sunlight
  • Colour Of Youth - Lip & Cheek Colour
  • Dreamy Glow Highlighter
  • Matte Revolution - 1975 Red
  • Matte Revolution - Miss Kensington
  • 'On Call' Makeup Bag
  • The Bathing Beauty Bag



  •  I purchased the cream bronze and glow and the matte revolution lipstick in Miss Kensington. 

    I already have some of Charlotte's matte revolution lipsticks and I really love them. This one is no exception. It is a perfect everyday nude in the gorgeous rose gold packaging. I also got the cream bronze and glow. I haven't actually got the original powder version as I thought I had enough powder bronzers that I already liked for example: NARs laguna, soap and glory solar powder, Kiko modern tribes bronzer so I have been waiting for this cream version to come out. 


    On first swatch it is lovely and creamy and the highlighter has a beautiful golden shimmer- perfect for summer. I definitely recommend going to have a look in Selfridges if you are in London. The limited edition packaging is again beautiful. Stay tuned to see if they make it into my next favourites post.

    Thanks for reading

    Katherine

    xxx







    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    © I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
    Blogger Template by pipdig