I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 9 July 2015

Review of the Charlotte Tilbury eyes to mesmerise cream shadows


As you can probably guess from recent posts on my blog and that there are four shades in this picture! I absolutely LOVE these cream eye shadow pots. I haven't got anything quite like this in my collection and they are so easy to wear. All you need is a wash of colour and they stay put all day. They are so quick and easy to use and the colour pay off is incredible.
Picture here from left to right are:
Veruschkha
Mona Lisa
Bette
Marie Antoinette

I apply these with a Mac 217 and blend out with a clean brush or my finger. You can get a real intense colour or a pretty wash depending on what you are looking for. 
I have also mixed them with powdered eye shadows to create more of a smokey defined eye and they work just as well.

These have to be one of my favourite discoveries of 2015 so far. I thoroughly recommend them.

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig