I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 13 July 2015

10 products worth the hype... and money!


Listed above:
Naked 2 palette
Charlotte Tilbury light wonder foundation
Charlotte tilbury colour Chameleon
Charlotte tilbury eyes to mesmerise
By Terry Ombre black star
Charlotte tilbury bronze and glow
Hourglass ambient lighting blush
Nars eyeshadow primer
A drug store item here: Soap and glory solar powder

There are some products where I am quite happy using drug store items but there are some high end products that I could not do without. There are always dupes but these products above cannot be duped. I reach for these on a daily basis and have many different versions of some of them for example MAC lipsticks- you can't beat them! I love all the Charlotte tilbury eyes to mesmerise pots and I couldn't choose a favourite. (Picture here is Bette). The Nars eye shadow primer is just brilliant- it stop all my eye shadows from creasing all day and you only need a small amount.

What are your favourite products that you couldn't do without?

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig