I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 13 June 2015

Getting a new kitchen: My wish list so far!



In the next few weeks I will be getting a brand new kitchen. I am super excited about it and will be showing before and after pictures on my blog when it is all finished. Because of this, I have found myself spending a lot of time trawling through the kitchen sections on different websites, looking at new things that I would like for my kitchen. Here is my list so far!

Various geometric print mugs from dunelm  1.  2.  3.  4.
5. Hotel Chelsea Collection 16 piece dinner set
6. Country heart collection pair of dip dishes on a wooden plinth
7. Set of 4 slate placemats
8. Aluminium pan collection- suitable for all hob types
9. Premier 15 piece translucent knife set- red
10. Chalk board organiser
11. Morphy richards sensor 42 litre bin
12. Cosy Skandi lighting collection

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig