I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 25 April 2015

The Verdict: Buffing Brush V Miracle Complexion Sponge with photos


I have been using a buffing brush for quite sometime now to apply my foundation and much prefer it to a flat brush. Recently I picked up the miracle complexion sponge in boots on a 3 for 2 and decided to put it to the test. Could this beat my buffing brush? Let's see:


As you can see from the photos and close ups, I definitely prefer the finish with the miracle complexion sponge. It was much more gentle on my skin and allowed me to press more product on without it looking cakey. I think this is brilliant and I have to say that it has really impressed me. As I have dry skin it was far less irritating as you can press on the product rather than buffing it in. The different sides of the sponge allow you to do 3 things in 1. It has:
  • Rounded sides blend large areas of the face with a repeated dabbing or “stippling” motion.
  • Precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections.
  • Flat edge for the contours around the eyes and nose.
This photo is taken with the Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow primer and Light Wonder foundation in no.3 fair.You can buy the sponge here for £5.99

Thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Ahh this is the comparison post I've been looking for! I think I'm going to take the plunge and get a sponge to apply my foundation!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig