I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 2 April 2015

My staple brushes that I couldn't do without


My favourite brushes from left to right:
Here are the brushes from my collection that I use on a daily basis. I am a big fan of real techniques, MAC and Zoeva. Here is how I use my brushes:

The vintage cosmetic company precision shadow brush- For eye shadow under the eye

MAC 266 brush- for eye liner/ filling in my brows and lining my lash line with eye shadow

Real techniques bold metal 201 brush- For adding shadow in the crease of my eyelid

MAC 217 brush- For eye shadow all over the lid and blending out

Zoeva 110 face shape brush- For powdered highlighter

Zoeva 102 silk finish brush- For foundation

Real techniques bold metal 301 brush- For contouring

Real techniques bold metal 100 brush- For setting my makeup with powder

If you haven't tried any of these brands, I seriously recommend them. Click on the products above to take you straight to the link where you can buy them

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig