I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 9 April 2015

My favourite discoveries of 2015 so far



So far there have been a lot of new discoveries for me in 2015. For me, it has mainly been face related items! Today I would like to share my top 5 and recommend that you try them out if you haven't already!

 

The Balm  Mary Lou Manizer

This is a lovely powder highlighter which has a golden shimmer to it. It looks lovely on the tops of the cheeks to give you that glowing- I am fresh look.
It is available here for £17.50







Max factor crème puff blush in no.15 Seductive Pink

This is definitely a dupe alert for the Hour glass baked blushes. At only £8.99 this is brilliant. There are six lovely shades to choose from and I think I now have four of them! This has a great colour pay off without looking too powdery on the cheeks. They are currently on 3 for 2 at Boots so there really isn't any reason not to purchase them right? Click here for the link.

Bobbi Brown Intensive skin serum foundation SPF 40

I have recently done a review of this new foundation from Bobbi brown on my blog and I have to say it is brilliant. Please have a read of that post here for more information and swatches. I wear the colour sand and it is available here to buy for £39.





Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush flawless finish powder

I received this as a Christmas present and have loved it ever since. This is a beautiful powder that gets rid of any oil without looking too powdery. I'm not sure if it is really worth the £33 price tag as I also love the Rimmel Stay matte powder which is a fraction of the price. However the beautiful rose gold packaging and the fact that I didn't pay for it makes it o so more appealing! You can purchase it here from Charlotte Tilbury's website.



Burberry fresh glow foundation SPF 15

And last but not least, you probably guessed it.... the Burberry fresh glow foundation. I recently reviewed this on my blog and I have to say the new releases of foundation this year have really impressed me. This has a lovely dewy finish with gorgeous packaging, very swoon worthy! It is available here to buy for £35






I would like to try the Charlotte tilbury Wonder glow foundation next. Have you try this? Any thoughts?

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. Heeey :) I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award Tag! Loved your blog xx Go check it out :D <3
    ---> http://geenush.blogspot.co.at/2015/04/liebster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nomination, I really hope you enjoyed reading my blog x

      Delete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig