I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 27 April 2015

Kiko haul


I recently visited the Kiko store in Westfield Stratford and picked up a few things to try that caught my eye.
I bought:
Tribal soul baked blush (left) £14.90
Mosaic blush no.1 Inspirational rose coral (centre) £11.90
Essential Bronzer no. 200 warm melange £17.90
Kiko crystal eyeliner no. 02 technological brown £6.90

I have seen Lily Pebbles talking about the mosaic blush but the other items are something that I haven't seen much about.
Firstly, I really like the magnetic packaging of the two wooden baked products. Although rather large (maybe not great for travelling) I love the big mirror and it is quite satisfying when the lid snaps on.

The bronzer is definitely a bronzer rather than a contour shade as it is quite warm. I really like it. Once you have got through the top layer, it becomes slightly less shimmery which I prefer. I don't think I will ever get to the bottom of this, it is gigantic! 

Next up is the tri-bal soul baked blush. This is a lovely peachy pink when you swish all of the colours together. You could use the shades separately as well to create a highlight, blush and bronzer on the go. The packaging for this is a good size and again comes with a handy mirror.

The mosaic blush does not disappoint, the colour pay off it very good with a lovely pinky coral colour. There were four to choose from and I was stood watching these in the shop for quite sometime deciding which one to go for. I liked all of them! No.2 was also very nice but unfortunately it had sold out. 


Lastly I picked up the Crystal eyeliner in no.2 technological brown. I have a few eyeliners from Kiko and I really like them. This is part of the 'generation next' line which I have not tried before. It looks beautiful and the staying power is incredible. I had to scrub this off my hand after a whole day of shopping.

I look forward to wearing all of these products. Kiko have brought out so many lovely things recently. Have you tried anything that you really recommend?




Thanks for reading

Katherine
xxx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig