I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 18 April 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Haul and swatches




Last weekend I went to Selfridges and accidentally ended up buying a lot of Charlotte Tilbury products!
I bought:

(click on the names for links to buy)

When I arrived at the counter I was lucky enough to get my makeup done for me by a lovely lady which made me want everything I tried! Here is a photo where I am wearing the foundation, eyebrow product and the bronzed garnet eye shadow pencil. On first impression I love everything but I will do a more in-depth review of these products once I have given them a good try. 




This photo shows the lip cheat pencil in the colour Pink Venus










This photo shows the matte revolution lipstick over the liner in the colour Sexy Sienna





Watch this space for a full review soon

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig