I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Thursday 30 April 2015

Caving in to the By Terry Ombre blackstars


I couldn't wait any longer! I have been swooning over these for a long time now and although rather pricey, I managed to find a 20% off code for feel unique.com and purchased two colours:
no.6 frozen quartz
no 15 ombre mercure



I have to say that they are beautiful. I have tried a lot of drugstore alternatives to these eyeshadow sticks but I don't think any of them are quite as good as this. They are so shimmery and last really well without smudging/ creasing. They also look great with eyeshadows as well to build up more colour or to create a smokey eye. I also like the shades brown perfection and misty rock but they were sold out... probably a good thing as my bank balance could have taken a big hit!

What is your favourite shade? Have you tried any alternatives that you think are just as good?

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've heard SO SO much about this product. I'm definitely going to try to pick these up soon!
    Shaguna
    gold&hearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried the No7 ones from boots or the Sephora eye shadow pencils- they are really great too and much more affordable!
      katherine
      xxx

      Delete

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig