I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 23 March 2015

The New Bobbi Brown Intensive skin Serum foundation seek preview and review!



Recently I was lucky enough to get my hands on a sample of the new Bobbi Brown Intensive skin Serum Foundation. I have been trying this for over 2 weeks now and I have to say I am extremely impressed. I may even say this is now my favourite foundation (huge statement!) 

This is a liquid foundation which comes with a pipet applicator.  It is Formulated with Lychee, Bamboo Grass and Cordyceps Mushroom extracts. Now I am not a dermatologist but these ingredients work! My skin feels lovely! I have dry dehydrated skin and since using this foundation my skin looks dewy, radiant and I haven't had any breakouts. The foundation claims to have a powerful combination of serum ingredients which help to support the skin’s cellular energy and also offers key anti-aging benefits for a smoother, firmer, more lifted look. 

I have been using this in the colour sand. For a comparison I would say this is most similar to my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in texture. Here is a swatch of the two together. I wear the Chanel in 20 beige.

I highly recommend you try this. It is now available at John Lewis and hopefully soon available on the Bobbi Brown website too at £39 

thanks for reading 

Katherine

xxx






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig