I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 21 March 2015

My top London date destinations!


My boyfriend and I have been able to share lots of lovely dates in London over the past 7years. I thought it would be good to share them with you if you are stuck for new ideas. There are lots of different ideas for all types of budget. Starting from the most expensive to the cheapest!



A visit to the Shard and Gordon Ramsey's Union Street cafe


Cost: £125 for two people



Last weekend I booked a Virgin experience day visit to the Shard and Gordon Ramsey's Union Street cafe for a 3 course meal.  I have to say I was very impressed. I always find it difficult to think of birthday presents as he is very difficult to buy for. The view was incredible and the service and hospitality by the staff was second to none.


A Thames cruise with lunch

Cost: £70 for two people


This was great for seeing the sights along the Thames, particularly good if you would rather stay away from the hustle and bustle of London but still see the attractions.



Go ape! adventure at Trent park

Cost £66 for two people

Go ape! at trent park was brilliant! I think this has to be one of the best dates we have been on. The course was at Trent park which is very close to Cockfosters tube station (piccadily line). The course was full of zip wires, climbing and tree top courses. It took around 3 hours to complete and was so much fun! Highly recommended if you are looking for something active and exhilarating without using too much energy!

Mem and Laz Restaurant

Cost: £19.90 for a three course meal for two people















Mem and Laz restaurant has to be my favourite restaurant in London. It is a Turkish restaurant in Angel, Islington that serves very tasty food, great for meat lovers AND vegetarians. If you visit before 6pm you can get 3 courses for £9.95- bargain!


Going to see a London show

Cost: £10 for two people. Read for my top tip to get ticket for only £5 each!




Theatre tickets can be very expensive sometimes, however  I recently discovered that you can get tickets for only £5! if  you are between 16-25 years old. 16 tickets are reserved for every performance of Matilda. These are available on the day of performance in person from 10am at the Cambridge Theatre Box Office. We did have to get out of bed rather early as we sat outside from 7.30am! But we got two tickets (we both had ID cards) for only £10. If you don't have a student card, tickets for Matilda start at £24+ each.



Being in a TV audience

Cost: Free!


Being in a TV audience. A few years ago we got the opportunity to go on the Comic relief top of the tops for a special television show. It was so much fun. As well as seeing different bands there were lots of celebrities there and my boyfriend even go a picture with Noel Gallagher- one of his favourite artists. We have been on quite a few TV audience shows. I recommend looking for TV audience tickets as they are often free and great fun.


I hope these suggestions have given you some great ideas for future dates, trips out with friends

Here are the links again:
Matilda tickets

thanks for reading

Katherine

xxx







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig