I Hart beauty

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog with a new post every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday

Monday 23 February 2015

Sephora haul!

This week I have been to Valencia on holiday and have been looking forward to going to Sephora as we do not have one in the UK. Here are a few of the things I got whilst I was there. (There are also a few things from Kiko too)
Sephora Items purchased:
Too faced chocolate palette
Make up forever HD foundation (Colour N117)
Sephora Triple action cleansing water
Sephora cream lip stain in 05
Sephora lip pencil in 03 queen quartz
Sephora Rouge infusion lip stain in 15 rosebud

From Kiko:
Kiko natural concealer in 02 natural
Kiko vibrant eye pencil in 602
Kiko long lasting no- transfer eye shadow stick in 04 golden chocolate

There are a few things that I have wanted to try for a while that I have been waiting to get my hands on! I have had a little try of the products but before giving my honest opinion I would like to try them for a bit longer. So far the cream lip stain stands out to me. It has a matt finish with a hint of sparkle that looks very pretty on the lips. It lasts very well (around 5 hours) and did not smudge/ go on my teeth.
The cleansing water is also lovely. Unlike the Bioderma/ Garniere micellar water your face feels refreshed and very clean afterwards. It does give a slight tightening so it may be drying but I will try it out and let you know my thoughts. 

Watch this space for a more in-depth review of the products

thanks

x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© I Hart beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig